Harley Street Fertility Clinic
Details of licence
Licences held: Treatment (including embryo testing) and Storage
Licensed since: July 2014
Current licence expires: July 2020
What are inspection reports?
Inspection reports outline and investigate the quality of service that HFEA licensed clinics provide to patients and donors.
The reports are a result of HFEA inspections of fertility clinics. They cover:
- the quality of information a clinic provides to patients and the HFEA
- the clinic’s laboratory processes
- clinical staff competence an evaluation of a clinic’s premises and equipment how well the clinic is organised.
- Inspection report and minutes - Renewal
03 June 2016 (255 Kb)
- Inspection report and minutes - Additional announced
10 November 2015 (317 Kb)
- Inspection report and minutes - Initial
23 July 2014 (370 Kb)