The Lister Fertility Clinic
Details of licence
Licences held: Treatment (including embryo testing) and Storage
Licensed since: July 1992
Current licence renewed: October 2011
Current licence expires: February 2014
What are inspection reports?
Inspection reports outline and investigate the quality of service that HFEA licensed clinics provide to patients and donors.
The reports are a result of HFEA inspections of fertility clinics. They cover:
- the quality of information a clinic provides to patients and the HFEA
- the clinic’s laboratory processes
- clinical staff competence an evaluation of a clinic’s premises and equipment how well the clinic is organised.
Treatment and storage
- Inspection report - Renewal
25 July 2006 (116 Kb)
- Licence Committee minutes - Variation to add treatments
28 May 2009 (420 Kb)
- Licence Committee minutes
23 February 2009 (27 Kb)